[NSRCA-discussion] recalled fire extinguishers

Curt Oberg obergc at cox.net
Sun Nov 12 19:39:28 AKST 2017

Hey guys,

If you have any fire extinguishers mfg by Kidde, there is a good chance that
they have been recalled.  I personally have 5 in my home  with 2 of them
located near my Lipo battery charging station and it ends up that every one
of them was mfg by Kidde and have been recalled.  Go to this site
https://inmarmarketaction.com/kidde/Kidde284US/

and first look at the ID info to see if yours have been recalled.  Many
extinguishers have a multiple model numbers and if so, go by the first
number on the list.  Get the model #, the ser # and the  date code on the
back side of the extinguisher and with that info in hand, follow the other
links on the page to see if  yours has been recalled.  They tell me that
they will send replacements for all of my recalled units.   Good luck.

Curt Oberg