[NSRCA-discussion] Castle settings

DaveL322 DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 2 08:22:54 AKDT 2017

Very strange.  ESCs don't typically wear out or deteriorate over time.

Regards,
Dave
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.
-------- Original message --------From: Rick Sweeney via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 11/1/17  8:54 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Olstinske Dale <sanjosedale at gmail.com>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Castle settings

<!--
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math"}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri}
p.x_MsoNormal, li.x_MsoNormal, div.x_MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif}
a:x_link, span.x_MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline}
a:x_visited, span.x_MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline}
.x_MsoChpDefault
	{}
@page WordSection1
	{margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in}
div.x_WordSection1
	{}
-->

I just went thru this with two Castle ESC’s. Noticed a power loss with the Edge HV 80 and found it was only pulling 55 amps. Bought an 80 light and was getting 76 amps for about 100 flights and then amps went down on it as well. (in the
 50’s).

I put in a friends Jetti Mezon and amps bounced up to 88-89amps. Backed it off to 79amps and have more power than I want, or am used to. I always wondered how guys were getting so much power out of there plettys. Now I know.

Rick

Sent from
Mail for Windows 10