[NSRCA-discussion] Nats Questions

Doug Harvel spa364 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 10:11:10 AKDT 2017

Hey Mike,
This is Doug Harvel, Forest, MS. I have made a reservation for my camper at
the NATS, and even though I am still coming, hopefully, I will NOT be
bringing my camper which means that spot could be made available for
someone else. I hate to have that spot reserved and no one have a site that
may need one. Just don't know how to get the message out and if someone
wants it who do they or I contact?

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 7:33 AM, Dr. Mike Harrison via NSRCA-discussion <