[NSRCA-discussion] Lithium batteries news

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Thu Mar 9 17:25:20 AKST 2017

Sounds like its reached the point of innovation trigger.  http://www.altenergystocks.com/assets/11.10.10%20Hype-Cycle.jpg

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Stennis via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
To: Peter Vogel <vogel.peter at gmail.com>; General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Wed, Mar 8, 2017 8:37 pm
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Lithium batteries news

This all sounds great but how long do you think before this is available to us

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2017, at 4:55 PM, Peter Vogel via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

It is THE University of Texas at Austin (My Alma-mater) that developed this tech and owns the rights.  They are in licensing talks with multiple companies.  I do not doubt that it will trickle down to us eventually unless materials are limited.

Peter+