[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA mailing list brown out - service restored

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Jun 22 15:40:06 AKDT 2017

My apologies all, the server hosting the mailing list filled up it's
file system over night and I didn't notice.  I've bailed it and messages
are flowing again.

While I have your attention, I would like to thank everyone for the
recent passionate NATS discussion.  It's obvious that the participants
have strong opinions but everyone has remained polite and civil.  Thank
you.

Again, my apologies - I'll endevour to keep a closer eye on things and
may migrate the list server VM in the near future to put some more disk
under it.

--
Tom

    "Z80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, she's
          sucking mud again!" - Error message on XENIX v3.0

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com