[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Leadership / New Sequences - My thoughts - Long

tretas513 at yahoo.com tretas513 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 13:08:29 AKDT 2017

Everyone wonders why participation is dropping in pattern...all you have to do is read these posts to get a good idea !!Flying model airplanes is supposed to be for fun but it seems like a lot of people have forgotten that !!
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Joe Walker via NSRCA-discussion Date: Tue, Jun 20, 2017 3:47 PMTo: John Gayer;Scott McHarg;NSRCA Mailing List;General pattern discussion;Cc: Subject:Re: [NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Leadership / New Sequences - My thoughts - Long
Good afternoon John,I'm not certain that the entirety of the board subscribes to the list, but I'm here now and it is a voluntary discussion list.  It's also not the only way to communicate, so if there is a hot topic you would like to see immediate action on, please send an email to the person you are desiring to connect with.  Or better yet, a phone call.  I can tell you now from experience that it sure does fill up your inbox in a hurry!  My preference would be to change to a platform that is a bit more in line with the rest of the world, but I'm certain that will stir up another thread, thus contributing more to the inbox influx, so I'll save that for another time ;-). I can also say definitively that engaging every post is an enormous time commitment.  People like to type!
I think there have been many great suggestions on a variety of topics.  I'm certainly on board with several great ideas and have been, and will continue to be an advocate for reasonable discussion with suggestions to make what we do more fun for everyone.

Best,Joe Walker