[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Leadership / New Sequences - Mythoughts - Long

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 20 09:54:24 AKDT 2017

Since for the most part new sequences mean a usual rise in difficulty, leaving them alone might make it easier for say a current Intermediate class pilot to move to Advanced. Maybe that Intermediate pilot has been trying some of the Advanced maneuvers they have been seeing for two years. Changing the schedule means that goes away.

It's a small thing.

Tony Frackowiak