[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Leadership / New Sequences - Mythoughts - Long

Curt Oberg obergc at cox.net
Tue Jun 20 09:41:06 AKDT 2017

I for one am confused as to how keeping the current sequences in place will
give newcomers to a class a break.  In fact, keeping the current sequences
in place is a huge break to the class sandbaggers with a newcomer to a class
competing against someone who has been flying the same sequence for years.

Curt Oberg