[NSRCA-discussion] LONG conversation with Joe Walker on NATs, sequence proposals, and other NSRCA issues.

John Gayer west.engineering at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 19:48:30 AKDT 2017

I expect it goes back to when all the events were happening at once, in
one town or base, at multiple sites. Then you would need a CD to have
overall authority to resolve conflicts over all the events and their
EDs. Those were the days when you could /feel/ the dynajets firing up
over at the controlline speed circles and you might lose electrical
power because a combat flyaway trailed its lines over a power line.
There was no time for practice, too much to see. All of modelings best,
in one place, at one time.

John