[NSRCA-discussion] Where are the 2019 NATS?

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Mon Jun 19 03:46:00 AKDT 2017

Where are the 2019 NATS?

I ask this question because I assume there is no current answer.

And for that reason, the 2019 NATS can't be anywhere other than Muncie or
Blytheville.

The reason why we are have so many issues with the Blytheville NATS is that
it was selected way too late.

I pose this question because it illustrates one of the problems with how
things are being run.

We need to start out with Request for Proposal to all members interested in
hosting the 2019 NATS.

Then we need to conduct a survey of all member to determine whether that
location would be well attended.

Then we need to conduct a feasibility study to determine whether that
location meets all of our needs.

Obviously this process is time consuming.

If this process hasn't started yet for the 2019 NATS it is too late.

Who is the CD or ED will partly depend on where the event will be located.

Thanks

Ron Hansen

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of detection engine
15607 (20170619) __________