[NSRCA-discussion] Survey

Dave Lockhart davel322 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 17 17:56:23 AKDT 2017

Lol..there were some discussions at the contest today..and somewhere in
there I commented when Tony and I agree 100% on something, it is notable.
Not that we haven't amicably disagreed or met halfway in the past.

I think the crew working on the NATs this year have put forth a commendable
effort, and whether spot on or flawed, that effort needs to be appreciated.
My opinion, is that while small groups can be more efficient and effective
at getting things done, it would seem the current NATs cycle would have
benefited from more notice/participation from the NSRCA / pattern community
as a whole.

Regards,

Dave