[NSRCA-discussion] Yamaha Generator

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 09:41:31 AKDT 2017

If anyone is interested,  I have a Yamaha EF5500D generator for sale. It
would be more to power an RV but it'll charge the hell outta some
batteries.

This generator has just been broken in and has 20 hours on it. It has
120/240V and up to 30 Amps. I used it to power our toy hauler trailer
including AC. I'm selling it because we bought a new 5th wheel RV which
requires 50 amps.

The generator new is $1200. I'm selling it for $900. It'll run
approximately 9 hours on a tank at half to 3/4 load. It's fairly quiet but
not inverter gen quiet at 74db.

Scott