[NSRCA-discussion] Nats Questions

Dr. Mike Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 5 09:31:55 AKDT 2017

Randy,

I am so sorry this happened. This is the first setback we have had.  This
comes to me from the executive director of Arkansas Aeroplex.  I am going to
the site this weekend to see what can be done to mitigate the situation.

Anyone can park their RV as long as they want for no charge.  We simply will
not have hookups.  However, there are restrooms and showers available plus
water-don't know what rule we break allowing you to fill your tank.  Also we
are going to work with an existing RV park that will provide a great
rate-same as what we had $20/day. it is about 10-15 minutes easy drive away.

In addition, a very large hanger is now available and we are looking at ways
for you to leave all your stuff(airplanes, gear, etc.) overnight so that you
will not have to transport back and forth.

They will allow 2 spots but they are reserved for special use.

We are going to go as far as we can to fix this.

I am working on this but am not optimistic.

I will have more news first of next week.

You will all get a full refund on your deposits. Please don't let this deter
your experience

My apologies, I am not an RV guy so I had no idea.  Even some of the RV guys
had no idea.

Mike