[NSRCA-discussion] Biggest Lipo Battery Blunder

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Sat Jul 22 14:20:00 AKDT 2017

4s, Yikes. Double the voltage of a HV receiver!

Jon

On Saturday, July 22, 2017 Ronald Van Putte via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:
I have a candidate for the biggest blunder regarding lipo batteries. A pilot came up to me at our last club meeting and asked for assistance regarding what might have been wrong with his procedure for attaching a 4S-2200mah lipo battery pack to his FrSky 6-channel receiver. The servo connection pins were all black and one was even missing. I asked him what he had done and he told me that he tried to attach the battery pack to the receiver using the lipo pack’s balance connector. Yoicks! Ron _______________________________________________ NSRCA-discussion mailing list NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org http://lists.nsrca.org/mailman/listinfo/nsrca-discussion