[NSRCA-discussion] Biggest Lipo Battery Blunder

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 13:46:50 AKDT 2017

I have a candidate for the biggest blunder regarding lipo batteries.

A pilot came up to me at our last club meeting and asked for assistance regarding what might have been wrong with his procedure for attaching a 4S-2200mah lipo battery pack to his FrSky 6-channel receiver.

The servo connection pins were all black and one was even missing.

I asked him what he had done and he told me that he tried to attach the battery pack to the receiver using the lipo pack’s balance connector.

Yoicks!

Ron