[NSRCA-discussion] I hate to ask this, but . . . . . Proposed Masters #10

wayg2013 at gmail.com wayg2013 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 17:59:07 AKDT 2017

I flew the proposed masters schedule today and over all I think it is just
about right.
On a windy day the 1-1/4, knife edge, 1-1/4 may take up the whole line.
The snap in the triangle to a snap in the end box down line seemed to be
kinda out of place but... what the hay...it’s the Masters.
So while your guys are banging it at the NATS I'll be here practicing for
next year.

BTW Bob... that vertical 8.... nice! Was numb myself till I went out and
flew today, even in the 100 degree weather.
Perhaps the list will be nice n quite for a week.  My mailbox about blew up.
Have fun!

Wayne