[NSRCA-discussion] I hate to ask this, but . . . . . Proposed Masters #10

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 10:38:48 AKDT 2017

Thanks for the responses, I get it now.  I was picturing a 1/8 loop, not a 3/8 loop.

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com

 Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] I hate to ask this,	but . . . . . Proposed Masters #10
 To: "General Discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
 Date: Friday, July 21, 2017, 12:41 PM

 The proposed Masters sequence, maneuver #10:

 Vertical Cuban 8 with 1/2 Roll, Full
 Roll (U)*

 a 3/8 loop to 45-degree up track, hesitate, perform a 1/2
 roll, hesitate, pull through a 3/4 loop to a 45-degree down
 track, hesitate, perform a full roll, hesitate, push through
 a 3/8 loop to exit inverted

 My interpretation of the
 elements:  Headed upwind. From upright, pull through a
 3/8 loop to 45-degree up track, hesitate, perform a 1/2
 roll  hesitate  (plane is now inverted on an
 upwind 45 degree upline)

              PULL through a
 3/4 loop (plane is now upright on a downwind 45 degree
 upline)  to a 45-degree down track, hesitate,

             perform a full
 roll, hesitate (plane is still upright on downwind 45 degree
 upline)

             push through a 3/8
 loop to exit inverted (plane is at the top of the box,
 upright, headed downwind)

 Am I missing something?  Should
 the capitalized PULL be a PUSH

 Sorry if this has been answered, but I