[NSRCA-discussion] Sequence Survey sending now...

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:58:54 AKDT 2017

It's going to 3112 addresses from the NSRCA web site and the consolidated
NSRCA mailing lists (like this one) of which 82 are known to bounce and 55
of which have previously opted-out of getting survey e-mails from
SurveyMonkey.

If you DO NOT get the survey (it will be coming from my e-mail address) in
the next 24 hours and you want to take the survey, please send me your
e-mail.  As I've said before, e-mail is the BEST way we can determine the
response %-age and similar metrics, so I want to get everyone I can via
e-mail before we open it to the web, Facebook, RCG/RCU, etc.

Thanks!
Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X