[NSRCA-discussion] Why bother

Mike Mueller mups53 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 07:31:05 AKDT 2017

Amen Brother.
 Flying pattern is after all "FUN". At least for me, it is.
 Mike Mueller

President of F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>, Gator-RC.com
<http://gator-rc.com/>, and Caiman Distribution LLC.,

Exclusive North American Distributor for TopRCModel, BJ Craft, CA Model,
and the new An Hui Yang F3A (Formally Oxai) Model Airplanes.

Check out our all new Gator Power Pack brand of Lipo batteries.

Exclusive sales agent for the Brenner Sharp Contra Rotating Propeller units.

F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>

   800 591 2875 <(800)%20591-2875>

Gator-RC.com <http://gator-rc.com/>

   800 380 9373 <(800)%20380-9373>

Caimandist.com <http://caimandist.com/>

   800 803 3658 <(800)%20803-3658>

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 7:23 PM, Larry Diamond via NSRCA-discussion <