[NSRCA-discussion] Why bother

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 13:55:13 AKDT 2017

Tony,

We all discussed your specific concerns as you had not been shy about
sharing them on this list.  Your DVP was speaking for the rest with whom he
had spoken or received e-mail, people who don't have the time to be highly
vocal on this mailing list.

Peter+

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Frackowiak Tony via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X