[NSRCA-discussion] Why bother

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 19 13:35:18 AKDT 2017

Just thought I'd relay a recent experience to point out why many are feeling that their voices aren't heard in the NSRCA. Jon Lowe posted about the recent BOD meeting and to make sure to get their opinions in to their DVP's. So I did. I sent this to my DVP.

I am letting you know that I am completely against the proposed Masters Sequence submitted to the membership for comments.

He replied with this,

I will forward that along.

The Minutes posted to the website say that this was what was expressed by my DVP,

Proposed sequences has positive feedback from most

Pretty easy to see why most no longer bother.

Tony Frackowiak