[NSRCA-discussion] Removing FAI F from local contests

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:09:48 AKDT 2017

F as an option for some pilots is really easy to do with Master Scoring.
It does skew scores toward the guys flying F in the last 2 rounds as and
average of 8.3 on the F sequence maneuvers will be the equivalent of all
10's in the P sequence.

Peter+

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:05 AM, DaveL322 via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X