[NSRCA-discussion] Dysfunction and Splintering

Mike Mueller mups53 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 06:44:04 AKDT 2017

+1....... and +1
Thanks John

President of F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>, Gator-RC.com
<http://gator-rc.com/>, and Caiman Distribution LLC.,

Exclusive North American Distributor for TopRCModel, BJ Craft, CA Model,
and the new An Hui Yang F3A (Formally Oxai) Model Airplanes.

Check out our all new Gator Power Pack brand of Lipo batteries.

Exclusive sales agent for the Brenner Sharp Contra Rotating Propeller units.

F3AUnlimited.com <http://f3aunlimited.com/>

   800 591 2875 <(800)%20591-2875>

Gator-RC.com <http://gator-rc.com/>

   800 380 9373 <(800)%20380-9373>

Caimandist.com <http://caimandist.com/>

   800 803 3658 <(800)%20803-3658>

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 9:28 AM, John Fuqua via NSRCA-discussion <