[NSRCA-discussion] Please make sure your NSRCA profile e-mail address is up to date!

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Tue Jul 18 18:34:02 AKDT 2017

I wasn't going to bite but oh well.

Anthony, I would guess you are an NSRCA member.  If so, you should be
surveyed if not then I know you have flown enough recently to qualify anyway
but again I'm not god here.

This discussion, in my opinion isn't about growing pattern that is another
important discussion for another day.

This discussion is about keeping what we got (you and Dave Burton for
example).

What if all the "non-pattern" flyers as I call them decide to make masters
harder.

Then we lose Verne, Joe L, etc.

I think this discussion is best left to the current NSRCA members.

I've been thinking about polling my club in an official manner as to why
they don't give competition a try (scale, IMAC, heli, pattern, etc).

I suspect I know the answer but it might be worth my time.

Getting input from those who don't know what we are all about is just folly.

Ron Hansen