[NSRCA-discussion] Flying Just P at Local

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Tue Jul 18 17:20:56 AKDT 2017

Dave,

I hear ya.  I often like to play the devil's advocate.

I think they need to introduce F earlier in the World Championships because
when Andrew, Jason & Brett struggle to make the semis and finals and then
end up in the top 6 or so due to the inconsistency between judging pools (in
my opinion) that just shows you P just isn't a good separator at that level.
That is why we fly F at the NAT and that is why we fly unknowns at the NATS.
For goodness sakes I have a hard time differentiating the top master's
flyers at local contests let alone the NATS (at which I have never judged).

Ron Hansen