[NSRCA-discussion] Flying Just P at Local

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 18 11:00:26 AKDT 2017

D7 has been offering the so-called F3A Silver Class for the last 4-5 years. It is just the P pattern and it has been offered at every contest. Right now even at our largest events there are only 2, maybe 3 entrants. And no one, I repeat no one, who has flown in the P-only event has ever moved up to full F3A. There may have been one or two contests that there was only one full F3A entrant so they might fly in the "Silver " event at that meet.

It was thought when it was created that many Masters pilots would move to it and make it easier at the contests. That has not happened, at least in this district.

Tony Frackowiak