[NSRCA-discussion] Current Masters pilots question

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 18 09:55:54 AKDT 2017

Maybe you can answer what happened to this? Minutes still not up from the 7/12/17 BOD meeting.

June 22, 2017 by Scott McNickle

Motion: That the Board of Director Meeting Minutes be reviewed by the NSRCA officers,
approved (via email vote tally), and posted on the NSRCA web site within five days after the
meeting.

Second by Monte Richard

Discussion: It is requested by the board members that information concerning the meeting be
distributed to the officers for review in a timely manner prior to the meeting.

Motion passes unanimously

We are on day 6 now.

Tony Frackowiak