[NSRCA-discussion] Current Masters pilots question

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Tue Jul 18 09:21:39 AKDT 2017

I for one was talked into flying FAI " P " mid season last year, and we flew P the entire weekend at that meet. I was "competitive" to some extent that weekend due to not having to fly F. The rest of the season I flew FAI, as well as F on Sunday.... To say the least my P was Respectable, however my F left a lot to be desired.. Mainly due to flying a plane that is not really set-up for F, or the huge side area somewhat needed for the sequence. This year I am back in Masters, however if there is ever a time again where we opt to fly just P at a meet, I would probably do that again.

Matthew E. Finley
QCI - Technology Assistant
614-557-3846 Mobile
mfinley at qcillc.com