[NSRCA-discussion] New sequences

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Mon Jul 17 12:01:10 AKDT 2017

Mark,
The Cobra with snap on the 45 down was used in the Advanced sequence
before the current one. I don't recall complaints about that maneuver. I
was on the committee then and flying advanced as well and never saw a
problem. Moving the snap to the upline would be fine as a compromise.
However it's not in the catalog which may cause an issue in some circles.

I agree about the knife edge thingy. Would prefer an 8-pt from inverted
here.

John