[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Leadership / Masters different sequence

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 9 12:19:23 AKDT 2017

Stuart,

Your description of the Pyramid loop still doesn't seem to make sense to me. Am I wrong?

I like the Avalanche.

I don't think you've incorporated some of the other changes and as such you still have too many, in my opinion, K5 maneuvers. The Six Sided loop as proposed should be a K5. I feel the 1 1/4 roll KE is a K5. As I mentioned earlier, you could change the Pyramid loop to all 1/2 rolls and make it a K4, it's in the Guide that way.

My suggestion, #3 should be a 1/2 Square Loop w/1/2rolls both legs. #4 should be Pyramid Loop starting from inverted, 1/2 rolls each leg, exit upright.

I would personally keep the 3 turn spin. I wouldn't go less then 2 with the spin. But you might consider making the Reverse Cuban 8 a regular Cuban 8 just to give more distance between the spin and the 8. That won't affect the entry in to the Stall Turn.

My suggested sequence. Maneuvers in Red are straight out of the Guide. I've given what I can find in the Guide as the closest example of a proposed new maneuver.

#1. Take-off (K1)

#2.  Double Immelmann with half roll first, full roll second, inverted entry, exit upright (K4)

#3.  Half square loop on corner with 1/2 rolls, exit inverted (K2)

#4. Pyramid Loop, inverted entry, 1/2 rolls each leg, exit upright. (K4)
	Guide example -  Triangular loop (base at bottom) with half rolls in all legs, exit inverted (K4)

#5. 1/2 Square Outside, 1 Snap down, exit inverted (K3)

#6. Six Sided Loop on Corner, 1/2 rolls legs 1, 3, 4, 6, exit inverted (K5)
	Guide example -  Six sided loop with 2/4 pt roll on top, inverted entry (K4)

#7. Humpty w/Options, exit inverted (K3)
	Guide example -  Humpty bump (push, push, push) half roll up, 2/2pt roll down, inverted entry (K3)

#8. two 4 of 8 rolls reversed, exit inverted (K5)
	Guide example -  4/8 pt. roll, inverted entry (K4)

#9. Stall Turn, 2 1/2 rolls reversed up, 1/2 roll down, exit upright (K3)
	Guide example -  Stall Turn, 2/4pt roll up, half roll down, inverted entry (K2)

#10. Inverted Avalanche w/1/2 Roll in and out, exit upright (K4)
	Guide example -  Avalanche with 1-1/2 snap, inverted entry (from bottom) (K4)

#11. Same as proposed, exit upright (K3)

#12. Same as proposed, exit upright (K5)
	Guide example -  Knife edge flight (K4)

#13. Same as proposed, exit upright (K2) Might create an option that doesn't change position. Suggest 1 roll up, 1/2 roll down.

#14. Figure Z w/2 rolls on 45, exit upright (K4)
	Guide example -  Figure Z with 2/2pt roll up (K4)

#15. Three Turn Spin, exit inverted (K2)
	Guide example -   Two turn spin (K2)

#16. Cuban 8 w/full rolls, inverted entry and exit (K4)

#17. Stall Turn w/1/2 roll down, exit upright ( K2)

#18. Loop w/Integrated 1 Roll on Top 180, exit upright (K5)

#19. Landing (K1)

Total K - 62

This meets the Guide with a max of 4 K5 maneuvers and is within the K limit of 60 to 63. It does have only 9 of the 19 maneuvers currently in the Guide. Really 7 of 17 if you don't use the Take-off and Landing.

Tony Frackowiak