[NSRCA-discussion] New Masters Sequence

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 8 04:11:19 AKDT 2017

"It just looks to me that the BOD along with the Sequence Committee made a decision that Masters needed to have it's difficulty increased. It seems to me that this was a decision made without obtaining membership input. If that is in error then please let me know how we got to here."

To clear a few assumptions here.  The board added two members from the central US to the SDC to bring it into compliance charter. They were given the feedback we have received from the membership and asked to revise the sequences bringing them into compliance with with the guidelines. Several of the BOD did warn of difficulty creep and too many new maneuvers. In an effort for transparency and to get back on schedule the sequences were quickly reviewed and released for feedback.
I will admit I have yet had the chance to fly them and was concernedabout the trombone and golf ball. I also missed the golf ball was down wind and thought it was with half rolls. I guess that is what happens when I try to review these while at work.

Anthony

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2