[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Leadership / New Sequences - My thoughts - Long

Snaproll4 at aol.com Snaproll4 at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 14:20:03 AKDT 2017

John,  Did you mean to make #5 a downwind spin?  That would be a  first.
And, why are Top Hats always cross box?  I work very hard to  stay in
position and then I am forced to go cross box, usually out.  The  current sequence
has that problem.  I do a cross box Top Hat and then  I have to do the
Square Loop, 1/2 Reverse Cuban and Roll Combo all further  out than I want.  How
about a Top Hat with options?  I am in agreement  with everyone else about
the Slow Rolls, we need max room.  How about a Top  Hat going further upwind?

Steve Miller