[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposal Cycle?

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 08:38:21 AKST 2017

I cringe when people discuss the weight rule and dismiss it with "it's only
checked at the Nats".   For me, it is ethically imperative that I
personally adhere to the rules regardless of whether or not adherence is
being verified.  No plane requirements are checked at local contests, but I
suspect few in this discussion would feel that it is OK to use a stability
control device just because they are not checked for.  Change the rule or
comply with it.
Dan

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 6:45 AM, Dave Lockhart via NSRCA-discussion <