[NSRCA-discussion] 2017 Nats Dates on AMA website

Vogel, Peter Peter_Vogel at intuit.com
Tue Jan 24 14:39:53 AKST 2017

At this point I think Mike has just about everything covered and the likelihood of needing the AMA backup is miniscule.  At the time we needed to work with the AMA on things there were still some unknowns with Blytheville that have since been resolved so we made sure we had a week reserved at Muncie.

Peter+