[NSRCA-discussion] 2017 Nats Dates on AMA website

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:33:51 AKST 2017

That’s all good, but when the Nets packet comes out, what will the entry fee be?  I understand that Mike Harrison plans to include both a welcome dinner and the banquet meal in the entry fee. What happens if the Blytheville Nats plan falls through?

Who will be sending out the Nets packet?

Ron Van Putte