[NSRCA-discussion] Hardcopy K-Factor

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 12:06:14 AKST 2017

That includes printing, folding, saddle stapling, mailing address printing,
and actual postage.  So it's actually pretty reasonable.

The $1000 Scott quotes is actually a little higher than reality, the most
expensive month in 2016 was just south of $1000.  It typically breaks down
to a little under $200 for the mailing services, $150 in postage, and the
rest for actual printing of the K-Factor, which is usually ~$600.

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 12:49 PM, S. McNickle via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X