[NSRCA-discussion] Hardcopy K-Factor

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:55:03 AKST 2017

This is just my opinion.

I honestly would have no problem with offering the magazine to anyone and
everyone.  I do believe, however, that there is a percentage of our
membership that is a member because they get the K-Factor.  You don't get a
copy of Model Aviation without being a member nor any other organization
that I can think of.  Obviously, I do not subscribe to the fact that the
K-Factor is the only thing produced by the NSRCA.  I merely believe that it
is possible that the membership numbers decrease further if you take away a
perk of being a member.  I have no idea what that percentage is and I hope
I'm wrong but I do believe it.

Scott

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107