[NSRCA-discussion] Programer for Futaba BLS S-Bus Servos

Jeff Worsham jeffryworsham at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 06:29:10 AKST 2017

Thank you Earl. I will continue to work on getting the PC interface to work because I like the options Futaba gives in their programming software.  Short term- will use the Tx to try adjusting headband to affect centering.  I have one BLS171 on an aileron that centers fine after moving 10deg in one direction, but consistently stops short of center after 10deg travel in the other direction.  Very repeatable.  Was going to replace the servo but thought I’d first try the deadband adjustment y’all recently suggested.

Thank you,
Jeff