[NSRCA-discussion] Programer for Futaba BLS S-Bus Servos

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 03:01:46 AKST 2017

Jeff

I’m using the CIU-2 w Windows 10 without an issue. I understand EagleTree has identified a W10 USB power problem w laptops, apparently W10 defaults to power off on the USB for energy saving, might be related. Looks like CIU3 is USB 2.x compliant, CIU2 is USB 1.x  - both should work.

You can program Sbus servos from the TX, but the options are a bit limited. See my article on the CKAero website. BTW, you must use a hub or Y to connect the servo to the CIU/TX and power the servo w a battery pack – not exactly obvious.

Earl