[NSRCA-discussion] Bryan and Missy Hebert

charliebarrera at consolidated.net charliebarrera at consolidated.net
Sun Dec 10 05:03:09 AKST 2017

Ron, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can relate to your sorrow because I
lost my wife to cancer in February 2014. We had been married for 44
years. Yes, Bryan must stay busy. And so must you. The hard times are
when there's nothing to distract you. I dove into my hobbies, either
going to pattern contests, going to the model field, riding my
motorcycle, or just visiting friends. My most difficult times were in
the evening when there was nothing to do but brood. Life will be better,
but it takes time to heal. Hang in there, Ron. ...Charlie