[NSRCA-discussion] Bryan and Missy Hebert

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sat Dec 9 16:26:43 AKST 2017

Yeah that's the best way to get through this kind of thing (keep busy). When my fiancée (Kathy) passed away rather suddenly in 2006 at the ripe old age of 40, Dave Lockhart and Joe Z. took me on a road-trip with them to Ocala FL to fly in a Pattern contest. We had a great time and it helped to take my mind off of what had just happened. 😊

John Pavlick
Cell: 203-417-4971
Integrated Development Services