[NSRCA-discussion] Data on past elections

charliebarrera at consolidated.net charliebarrera at consolidated.net
Thu Dec 7 17:09:39 AKST 2017

Voting for the 2016-2017 DVP elections was light. Of the over 300
members we had at that time, 61 votes were cast. Only one district had 2
candidates - D7. 33 votes were cast for John Bentley, and 8 votes were
cast for Tony Frackowiak. In other districts, there was no opposition to
the candidate. The DVP's that were elected were D2 Terry Terrenoire, D3,
Joe Walker, D5 Mark Barnett, and D7 John Bentley. D1, 4, and 6 had no
candidate running. These positions were filled later in 2016 by BoD
appointment.

...Charlie