[NSRCA-discussion] Landing - Rules Interpretation ???

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:28:32 AKDT 2017

Didn't we have a limitation of number of turns after passing in front of
the judges after exiting the box?  I think this was in the old versions and
I could not find it in the new version.  Probably, I just missed.  If I am
correct, doing the additionals turns was not allowed and landing would be
automatically zeroed.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 2:17 PM, Ronald Van Putte via NSRCA-discussion <