[NSRCA-discussion] Landing - Rules Interpretation ???

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Mon Aug 7 07:26:09 AKDT 2017

Don,
I'm not finding anything in the rulebook about two meters. Only that not
calling the landing is a one point deduction. The 2 meter wording has
been in the maneuver description document forever and I'm not sure where
it originated.
If the pilot does not call his landing, then the judge would have to
deduct one point and rely on a two meter guideline.

I know pilots that call their landing by saying "next Maneuver is
landing, beginning on my call" and then call "landing" somewhere
appropriate on final. If they were to drop below two meters on final
before their final call, how could they be penalized for a whoop-de-doo
on final?

John