[NSRCA-discussion] New (never built) Allure - Yellow Base factory scheme

Steve Kessler swkessler at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 28 06:31:56 AKDT 2017

I have a new (never built) Allure in the base Yellow factory scheme.  I am selling as I have two Allures (white factory base scheme painted fuse) with custom built and covered stabs and wings that fly great.  I don’t need a third Allure.  Please contact me off list if you are interested.  I’ll sell the airplane kit for $2800 plus shipping.  I plan on attending the Space City (Houston area) pattern contest next weekend so I can deliver it there.

I also have a almost new set of composite Allure (factory white standard paint scheme) wings and stabs that are surplus.  They only have maybe 10 flights on them.  They are surplus as I have built the Mark Hunt built up wood wings and stabs with my preferred custom monokote color scheme.  These will fit the builders kit.  Please contact me off list if interested.

Thanks,

Steve Kessler