[NSRCA-discussion] N.I.B. Custom Allure

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 16:59:55 AKDT 2017

The plane is sold

Scott

On Apr 26, 2017 10:51 AM, "Scott McHarg" <scmcharg at gmail.com> wrote:

All,

I have decided to sell my second Allure.  It is the twin to my first one
with the exception that it is the newest iteration from Bryan.  It is the
electric version as well and just arrived from the factory as well.  Most
of you know, I haven't been flying pattern much as I'd like to and have a
family member that is on the downhill side of fighting cancer and 3 kids
getting ready at the same time to leave for college/military.  There just
doesn't seem to be a chance to fly like I used to.

I have no intention of leaving pattern but, for the next year or so, time
will be very limited and it doesn't make much sense to leave a beautiful
airplane sitting in a crate down in Baton Rouge.  I am selling the
airplane, N.I.B. for $3000 plus shipping from CK Aero to you.  It is still
in the crate as I said but I do have pictures of its twin that I'm
currently flying if you'd like to see the scheme.  Please contact me off
list if you're interested.  The plane from CK Aero would be $3500 with the
custom scheme on it.

Best,
Scott

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107