[NSRCA-discussion] Help with 10s bricks.......

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 08:48:39 AKDT 2016

Matt

You’re connecting the balance leads backwards creating a short that makes the board work as a fuse. Looking at the board with the charger connection to the top - the left connection (+) set of leads must connect to the battery leads of nearest the + (red) output lead , the right leads from the board (-) vice versa. A little hard to tell with a 10S brick – but you’ve defined it as opposite your current connections. I color code the connectors with a marking pen to simplify ID.

Earl