[NSRCA-discussion] 2017 Nats

Jeff jeff at hillanalysis.com
Fri Oct 21 19:22:51 AKDT 2016

Any news about the Nats from the BOD?

Jeff
jeff at hillanalysis.com

"[It] is also the case that even though particle physics is no more or less complex than molecular genetics, we all believe the former is above our heads but the latter is within our purview. Nonphysicists rarely venture an opinion on whether or not dark matter exists, but lots of nonbiologists will tell you exactly what the immune system can and cannot tolerate.” Sara E., and Jack M. Gorman, Denying to the Grave