[NSRCA-discussion] 2017 Nats

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Mon Oct 17 16:01:25 AKDT 2016

My sense in talking with folks at the D4 championships is that a majority of
the " D4 regulars" won't make the trip to Arkansas.  So my guess is that
this concept of moving the NATS will be a net wash. Mark is probably right
that we will pick up some new "regulars" but we will also lose some old
"regulars".

One other issue to consider is that, any time you host the NATS outside of
Muncie you greatly increase the chance that the event gets cancelled by the
host field for reasons beyond our control.  The chance of the NATS being
canceled at Muncie is about nil.

I guess we will have to live and learn.