[NSRCA-discussion] Agree

Phil chuenkan at comcast.net
Tue Oct 4 15:06:06 AKDT 2016

Jay,

The last I heard, which was several years ago, Ms BettyJo was not doing well. I believe she was in an elderly care home of some kind. I don't wish to start rumors, but this is what I remember. BettoJo is the quintessential Southern Belle, and she was a great asset and supporter of Ron for all these years they have been together. I met her at a contest @ Mac Hodges place more years ago than I care to remember.

Phil Spelt, KCRC Emeritus
AMA 1294, Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member
Oliver Springs, TN (865) 435-1476v (865) 604-0541c